To make signage with your own hands, you also need to create a 3D layout (Coreldraw, Microsoft Paint, Gravit, Inkscape) with a drawing of the dimensions of all parts of the future structure (if it is voluminous).
All parts of the signage are made of sheet materials (steel, PVC, plastic). For work, you will need construction glue, grinding, a household hairdryer, scissors, self-tapping screws, as well as a film with an adhesive layer, LEDs (lamps, neon tubes). With knowledge of the technology, the product will turn out to be no worse than in modern studios. Workshops and instructions can be found on the Internet.
Requirements for advertising signage
- Content: information field with text plus artistic elements.
- Placement on facades and sites without plaques, address plates, or architectural compositions; there must be only one roof unit (at one site).
- Information plates height – 50 cm, width – 70% of the facade (no more than 15 m); the height of the letters – up to 10 cm, the size of the inscription – not less than 15 cm (Resolution 902 + recommendations and legal regulations of the city authorities).
- Language (in the absence of registration of a trademark in another language).
- At night, the sign should be illuminated.
- Should contain text or graphic information (thematic icons or figures);.
- All signs should be aligned and consistent with the overall architectural style.
Service of advertising signage
His responsibilities include:
- condition diagnostics (fasteners, electrics);
- preventive work;
- cleaning the structure;
- replacement of worn parts. When ordering an advertising sign, you can conclude a repair and maintenance contract with a quarterly service.
Washing of advertising signage
The outside of the sign is washed as it gets dirty. The cleaning of the interior according to the plan is carried out 1 time in 3 months. Special cleaning agents or equipment are used that do not damage microcircuits and electrical networks. Washing of signboards with household chemicals is not allowed, since the structure may fade or become unusable.
Dismantling an advertising signage
Dismantling is carried out through a contractor using special equipment and climbing equipment (at height). In case of receiving an order to dismantle the sign, the procedure is carried out within 30 days. Otherwise, the dismantling will be carried out by state services, for which an additional fine is imposed.
Signboards by the decision of different courts can be recognized as informational and advertising, and unauthorized installation of advertising is punishable by law. Therefore, permission for the installation of signs is obtained regardless of the guarantees of advertising agencies. To do this, contact the town planning department, and upon receipt of a positive answer, the project is coordinated with the administration.
Additionally, they receive permission if the building is not in personal ownership (lease agreement).
To do this, organize:
- auction (state municipal property);
- residents voting (apartment buildings).
The permit is obtained for 5 years. If the plate is recognized as informational, then permission will not be required.
Advertising signage prices
The price is for 1 sq. m or 1 cm in height (for letters). Installation cost not included:
- lightboxes: from 4500 dollars;
- framelights: from 4500 dollars;
- acrylites: from 4000 dollars;
- crystal lights: from 5000 dollars;
- light letters: from 80 dollars;
- street light panels: from 3000 dollars;
- panel-brackets: from 7000 dollars;
- metal and plastic letters: from 90 dollars;
- letters with neon: from 130 dollars;
- neon constructions: from 30 dollars / m;
- non-illuminated signs: from 1900 dollarss;
- office plates: from 1100 dollars;
- firewalls (panels): from 250 dollars;
- roof installations: from 15,000 dollars.
How to order advertising signage
All necessary steps will take 2-4 months:
- Place an order through an outdoor advertising company.
- The layout and design are agreed upon in the contract.
- They make up a photo report of the design layout (the photograph of the facade is combined with the future design in graphic editors).
- Obtain permission from the owner (s) of the building and the asset holder (for a fee, rent).
- Obtain permission from the city planning and architecture authority. They send a project and a package of documents with an application to the administration (approval of the sign).
- They pay the state duty Waiting for permission maximum of 2 months.
- Pay for the installation contractor’s work. If you are sure that the sign is in accordance with the legislation, it is enough to obtain permission from the owner (tenants), pay for the services of a design studio and a contractor (without approval).
Another article on this blog that might interests you: